8D6N Captivating Spring & Summer in Korea
- 6N Accommodation
- Economy flight Korean Air
- Tour per itinerary
- During Cherry Blossom season, all passengers will be brought to the viewing site to enjoy the blooms.
- The above itinerary is designated as a group tour and passengers are expected to travel as a group with specific time provided at sights of interest. Should you have any personal agenda and would like to deviate from the group, may we suggest that you do an extension after the tour or join a free and easy package. Any passenger who deviates on this package will be charged a levy of US$ 150 per person.
- Special upgraded meals include:
- Ginseng Chicken Soup with Abalone
- - Palsik BBQ Port Belly
- In the event of an unforeseen circumstances, sequence of the above itinerary may be subjected to changes without prior notice.
- During Gyeongju peak season, accommodation will be changed to other hotels, the hot spring experience will be shifted to Huracle Asan Resort.
After breakfast, enjoy the beauty of Mt. Daedun, famed for its similar beauty with Mt Gumgang of North Korea. A cable car ride (subject to weather conditions) will bring you up to mountain top and don’t just stop there. Climb further and you’ll be rewarded by the view as well as cross the exciting suspension bridge linking 2 peaks to catch the magnificent view offered. Next experience traditional Korean cultural by touring the famous Jeonju Hanok Village where you wearing traditional Hanbok in the picturesque surrounding. (B/L/D)
*Cable car ride subject to weather conditions.
This morning, we start by Hanji Paper Experience, learning how to make traditional Korean paper. Next visit to Sangsoo Herb Land, flowers blossom endlessly here, in the Asia largest herb garden. Take a dip in the mineral-rich waters of Korea’s famous Hot Spring. Please remember to bring along your swimwear and swim cap. (B/L/D)
*Please note that itinerary will be replaced by other if Hanji Paper Museum is closed.
After breakfast, we proceed to Everland. Touted as world’s 7th most popular theme park, Everland really lives to up its slogan, ‘Every day is a holiday in Everland’! Whether you are game for some thrilling rides or just to relax and enjoy the scenery, you are guaranteed enjoyment here. In spring, look out for the beautiful cherry blossoms! This afternoon, pay a visit to a local Fruit Farm to experience fruit picking (seasonal & subject to availability). This evening, more shopping awaits you at Shinchon, known as ‘street of fashion’ is very popular among the young people for the latest fashions. (B/D)
We begin our Seoul City tour at Gyeongbok Palace, the main & largest palace of the last royal Imperial dynasty of Korean antiquity followed by a drive pass of Presidential Blue House. The well-preserved houses of Bukchon are well worth visiting. Some of the houses are actual residents of artists; craftsmen; weavers while others have opened up as cultural centres and traditional tea houses.Following, a stop at the Ginseng showroom for this widely acclaimed natural produce of Korea. Popularly known as ‘Panax’ meaning ‘All Heal’ in Greek, this of the medicinal herb is, therefore, a Must on your shopping list. Therefore, it’s a must in your shopping list, as well as the Amethyst Factory, where you can see a wide selection of jewellery from the caves of Korea’s mountains. Korean Cosmetics are the rage now, we stop by a multi-label shop for some of your favourites! Thereafter visit the Duty-Free Shop, known for its wide variety and attractive price. Look out for your favourite brands from Prada to MCM. This evening, continue shopping at Dongdaemun, one of the largest & most colourful shopping districts in the world & has just about anything the heart could ever want. It’s a shopper’s paradise! (B/L/D)
Last day in Korea! After breakfast, visit Korean Jianganbao Showroom. Made from the fruit of Hovenia Dulcis, or commonly known as the Japanese Raisin Tree, the medicinal concoction ‘Huganbao’ is extremely helpful with detoxification of the liver. We make a stop at a Local Provision Shop for your last minute shopping before transferring to Incheon Airport for your flight home. We hope you had pleasant memories of Korea. (B)
• In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the sequence of the above itinerary may be subjected to changes without prior notice.
• The above itinerary is designated as a group tour and passengers are expected to travel as a group with specific time provided at sights of interest. Should you have any personal agenda and would like to deviate from the group, may we suggest that you do an extension after the tour or join a free and easy package. Any passenger who deviates on this package will be charged a levy of US$ 150 per person.
• Special upgraded meals include: - Jeju Seafood Sashimi Feast - Ginseng Chicken Soup with Abalone - Palsik BBQ Pork Belly
Travel period: Mar/Aug 2017
Booking Validity: 15 July 2017