The World’s Most Beautiful Sea Voyage
Hurtigruten is a daily passenger and freight shipping service along Norway's western and northern coast between Bergen and Kirkenes. The 11 coastal ships sail almost the entire length of the country, completing the round-trip journey from Bergen to Kirkenes and back again in 12 days, calling 34 ports. The trip along the Norwegian coast has been described as the "World's Most Beautiful Sea Voyage." Hurtigruten's explorer ships MS Fram, MS Midnatsol and MS Nordstjernen offer Explorer voyages to Antarctica, Greenland, Iceland, Spitsbergen and Europe. In addition MS Midnatsol crosses the Atlantic Ocean twice every year.
Norwegian Coastal Expedition sailings
No large cruise ships get as close and so far into the deep Norwegian fjords as Hurtigruten. If you are dreaming of a journey with real cultural impressions and physical challenges along the Norwegian coast, this is for you.
Evening gatherings with the Expedition Team
12D The Classic Round Voyage
From 1212 € per person
Bergen - Kirkenes - Bergen
• Discover Norway's entire coastal route with 34 ports
• Named by Lonely Planet as the world's most beautiful voyage
• Polar Circle crossing and special celebration
• 50+ excursions to choose from
Kirkenes - Bergen
• Visit 34 ports along the Norwegian coast
• A spectacular expedition whenever the season
• Cross the Polar Circle
• Experience the authentic coastal Norway
7D Classic Voyage North
From 852 € per person
Bergen - Kirkenes
• "The world's most beautiful sea voyage"
• Visit remote and small ports where larger vessels are unable to enter
• Adventures filled with natural and active experiences
• See unparalleled natural wonders and feel what fresh food from local suppliers mean
Expeditions to Antarctica, the Chilean fjords, Spitsbergen and Greenland, you can now venture into the Amazon Rainforest, sail in the wake of Viking explorers to Canada and Newfoundland and join a variety of other interesting ocean crossings.
14D The Frozen Land Of The Penguins
From 6,064 € per person
Buenos Aires - Antarctica - Buenos Aires
Cut through the Antarctic waters in a kayak, put up a tent ashore and find yourself in the midst of a 100 000 penguin “rookery”. It's a journey that takes bird watching to a new level
Hamburg - Norway - Spitsbergen
See the spectacular fjords and scenery along the Norwegian coast, before exploring Spitsbergen.