The Gold Coast Airport Marathon
The Gold Coast Airport Marathon is Australia’s premier road race and was the first marathon in the country to hold an International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) Road Race Gold Label.
The event is held on the first weekend of July and attracts more than 27,000 participants of all ages and abilities across a number of races including the Gold Coast Airport Marathon, Wheelchair Marathon, ASICS Half Marathon, Wheelchair 15km, Southern Cross University 10km Run, Suncorp Bank 5.7km Challenge and Junior Dash 4km and 2km races.
The 39th annual Gold Coast Airport Marathon will be held Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 July 2017.
5/7 Days fr S$1,258
Departure : 29 June 2017
- Return airfare on Scoot (Inclusive of taxes and fees, 20kg checked baggage & 7kg hand carry luggage)
- 3/5 nights stay@Mantra Legends or similar
- Daily breakfast
- Arrival and departure airport transfers (with stop at ASICS Sport & Leisure Expo on 30 June 2017)
- 2017 Gold Coast Airport Marathon entry
- One-way transfer to race starting point on 1st and 2nd July (5.7, 10, 21 & 42km run)
- Welcome seafood buffet dinner
Early Bird Bonus!
- 1st 20 runners booked enjoy a FREE one choice of admission day pass to Dreamworld, Movie World or Seaworld
- 1st 40 runners booked enjoy a FREE GCAM jacket
- 1st 40 runners booked enjoy FREE Operation Kookaburra Training (for 10, 21 & 42km run)
- 1st 50 booked enjoy a FREE return transfers to Harbour Town (fixed time)
- 1st 80 booked enjoy a post-race celebration dinner
Free Operation Kookaburra Training
- FREE Operation Kookaburra Training worth SGD $180. Limited to 1st 40 runners! (great as beginner and refresher course!)
- Operation Kookaburra is a specially designed 12-week training program for Gold Coast Airport Marathon participants only. It comprises Team FatBird’s FlightZONES training system, led by experienced Marathon runners and pacers.
- Attend know-how clinics such Heart Rate Training, Marathon Training Principles, Injury-Free Running, Nutrition & Hydration, Pacing for a good race and raceday preparations.
- Pre-race conditioning run (5 – 8 km) in Surfer’s Paradise, Gold Coast
- Enjoy special discounts from New Balance
Day 1: 29 Jun 2017
Singapore – Gold Coast TZ 06
Day 2: 30 Jun 2017
Arrive Gold Coast, transfer to Gold Coast Convention Centre to collect your running kit.
Day 3: 01 Jul 2017
Optional Suncorp Bank 5.7km Challenge, Southern Cross University 10km Run, Garmin Legends Lunch (pre-book at goldcoastmarathon.com.au/garmin-legends-lunch), or sightseeing
Day 4: 02 Jul 2017
Assemble at hotel lobby for your transfer to Gold Coast Airport Marathon 2017 starting point. Make your own way back to the hotel after race.
Day 5: 03 Jul 2017
Transfer to Gold Coast Airport for flight departure. Gold Coast – Singapore TZ 5 Or Free at leisure to explore Gold Coast
Day 6: 04 Jul 2017
Free at leisure to explore Gold Coast
Day 7: 05 Jul 2017
Transfer to Gold Coast Airport for flight departure. Gold Coast – Singapore TZ 5
Reasons to run Gold Coast
- Fast, flat and scenic course
- IAAF Gold label event
- 60% of finishers record a personal best time
- World-class runner welfare and safety
- Awesome on-course entertainment and support from the locals
- Premium finisher shirt, medal and certificate
- Australia’s leading running expo
- Live 5km split times and webcast
- Come for the run, stay for the fun on the Gold Coast!