Royal Caribbean International is known for driving innovation at sea and has continuously redefined cruise vacationing since its launch in 1969. Each successive class of ships is an architectural marvel and pushes the envelope of what is possible on a cruise ship. Onboard, the global cruise line has debuted countless industry “firsts” – such as rock climbing, ice skating and surfing at sea – to capture the imagination of families and adventurous vacationers alike. Throughout, guests sail on exciting itineraries to some of the world’s most popular destinations and enjoy Royal Caribbean’s friendly and engaging service.
*Terms & Conditions apply.
Craving some vitamin sea? Set sail on Quantum of the Seas®, offering three- and four-night Ocean Getaways from Singapore. Fill every moment onboard this groundbreaking ship with sunshine, good times and wow-worthy experiences. And rest assured your well-being is our top priority. We’ve taken every consideration in making your vacation safer, so you can focus on memory making.
As of May 6, 2020, our enhanced Cruise with Confidence program gives you even more flexibility.
Whether you’re already booked on a cruise, or are thinking about it, we want you to Cruise with Confidence. That’s why Royal Caribbean will let you cancel any cruise that sets sail from now through April 30, 2022. Whether it’s a booking you already have or one you make right now through August 1, 2020, you’re covered. As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before your sail date, you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit. The credit is valid to book and sail by December 31st, 2021 or 12 months after the date that you cancelled your original sailing — whichever is further.
As of May 6, 2020 we have also added the new “Best Price Guarantee” and “Lift and Shift” options outlined below.
• NEW! Best Price Guarantee -Spot a better price on your booked cruise? Our Best Price Guarantee lets you take advantage of a better price up to 48 hours before your sail date — just give us a call. You’ll receive the difference as a non-refundable onboard credit inside final payment or rate adjustment outside final payment.
• NEW! Lift and Shift – Lift and Shift is for those guests simply wishing to move their existing booking to next year. For CWC guests that are ready to move to an alternative sail date in the following year, we’re happy to price protect the original pricing and/or promotion if the alternative sailing is the same itinerary, length, and stateroom category. However, the alternative sail date that the guest will be moved to, needs to be dated within 4 weeks (before or after) of the original sail date, but for the following year. For example, if you are moving from a July 30, 2020 sailing, you must move to a sailing that is the same itinerary, length, and stateroom category, and the sail date should be June 30, 2021 – August 30, 2021. To be eligible, guests must move their booking on or before August 1, 2020.
What you need to know
• As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before your sail date, you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit.
• The Cruise with Confidence program covers bookings that are booked on or before August 1st, 2020, that set sail on or before April 30th, 2022.
• Future Cruise Credits are valid through December 31st, 2021 or 12 months after the date that you cancelled your original sailing (whichever is longer) and can be used for any open sailings at the time of booking, 12 months from your cancel date.
• You may owe any difference in cruise fare if your new booking exceeds the Future Cruise Credit’s value.
• Some restrictions may apply.
• Complimentary Casino offers are not eligible for Lift and Shift.
• If you opt into the Cruise with Confidence 100% Future Cruise Credit, you do not qualify for any Future Cruise Credit offers or refunds related to our Global Suspension of sailings.
Subscribe for updates & promotions