Dream Cruises is Asia’s luxury cruise line that aims to redefine vacation travel with a transformational journey at sea. Our two luxury cruise ships, Genting Dream and World Dream, are vessels designed for your dreams – featuring the comfort of authentic Asian hospitality combined with only the finest experiences from around the world.
Sometimes one destination isn’t enough, so our itineraries bring you the best of Asia, with everything from beach retreats and exclusive designer stores, to gourmet cuisine and offbeat cultural escapes. Embark from our ports in Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia or New Zealand and return with new dreams to share.
The Palace is the “all-inclusive, all suite” luxury concept on board World Dream by Dream Cruises, featuring the charm of a boutique hotel with the exclusivity of a private clubhouse. It is the largest, dedicated “Luxury ship-within-a-ship” area at sea. With its lavish dining experiences, rich collection of enrichment activities, and all-inclusive privileges, The Palace elevates the luxury cruising experience into an art form.
On Your Arrival
– Access to VIP lounge at terminal
– Priority check-in and disembarkation
– Priority luggage check-in and check-out
In Your Suite
– 24-hour butler concierge service
– Standard Wi-Fi package throughout the cruise
– Welcome minibar beverages and snacks
– Welcome fruit plate and delights
– Average suite size of over 42sqm
When You Dine
– Exclusive access to the Palace Restaurant with complimentary dining
– Set meal entitlements at up to 7 specialty dining restaurants
– Premium beverage package for all bars, lounges and restaurants
When You Explore
– Priority access to shows, movies and musical performances
– Selected exclusive Kids Programme for children between 2 – 12 years of age
– Bespoke enrichment programme
– Exclusive private facilities
Genting Cruise Lines would like to thank everyone for their ongoing support as they have received positive and encouraging feedback for their ‘Cruise As You Wish’ assurance policy.
Effective 26 June 2020, we are extending Cruise As You Wish policy for sailings from Singapore prior to or on 9 April 2021. This allows guests to enjoy flexibility to cancel their cruise bookings up to 48 hours prior to sailing and receive a 100% Future Cruise Credit, redeemable for sailing from Singapore on or before 30 September 2021.
The safety and well-being of their guests and crew remain their top priority and they look forward to welcoming you back on board with the exceptional service that you have come to expect and are familiar with.
Dream Cruises’ commitment – safeguarding the health and safety of our guests and crew is our utmost priority.
Don’t just work from home, have some fun too with #DreamCruisesAtHome. Check out their energising workouts, tasty recipes, and more!
Subscribe for updates & promotions