5D Sydney & Port Stephens Adventure
- 3 nights Sydney city hotel (Breakfree on George or similar) + 1 night accommodation in Port Stephens
- Daily Breakfast
- Sydney Tall Ships Lunch or Dinner cruise
- Captain Cook Hop On Hop Off cruise
- Award-winning Taronga Zoo
- Dolphin watch cruise
- Irukandji Shark & Ray Feeding Encounter
- 4WD Sandboarding Adventure (1 hour)
- 2 days car rental (Toyota Corolla Sedan or similar)
- Tour of submarine at Australian National Maritime Museum
- Mast Climb on Sydney Tall Ships worth S$110 per couple
Day 1: Explore the Iconic Sydney Harbour
• Explore Circular Quay and the iconic Sydney Opera House. • Experience the exhilarating BridgeClimb adventure atop the Sydney Harbour Bridge. • See Sydney Harbour on a thrilling jetboat ride or a leisurely Harbour Cruise. • Feed koalas and giraffes at the award winning Taronga Zoo with a million dollar view.
Day 2: Shop & Discover Darling Harbour + Manly Lagoon
• Visit Sydney’s tallest tower, the Sydney Tower Eye for an awe inspiring view. • Shop for international and local designs at the Queen Victoria Building, Pitt Street Mall. • Explore Darling Harbour and its highlights: SEA LIFE Aquarium, WILD LIFE Zoo and Madame Tussauds. • Taste the freshest seafood at the world famous Sydney Fish Market. • Enjoy waterfront dining at Cockle Bay or King Street Wharf (try Nick’s for seafood). • Catch the iconic Manly ferry to Manly beach and enjoy the sun, sand and see. Choose to hike or cycle the scenic coastal walk to North Head. • Catch the fireworks on Saturdays.
Day 3: Stroll along Bondi Beach + visit local neighbourhoods and buzzing markets
• Explore Sydney’s quirky neighbourhoods, from Newtown’s street art to Surry Hills’s cafes. • Take in the dramatic ocean views, golden beaches, artistic graffiti and delightful cafes along the Bondi to Bronte Walk. • Every Sunday, head to Bondi Markets for local designer clothing, arts and crafts and more.
Day 4: Sydney to Port Stephens
• In Port Stephens, spot the playful dolphins on a Dolphin Watch Cruise. • Witness whales on their annual migration (May - November). • Quad bike or sandboard on Stockton Beach. • Visit Nelson Bay waterfront for boutique shops ranging from homewares and fashion, art to souvenirs. • Murray’s Craft Brewing Co., one of Australia’s leading craft beer brewers. • Medowie Macadamia Farm for delicious flavours of macadamia nuts. • Feast on freshly caught seafood in Nelson Bay and at the Tea Gardens.
Day 5: Port Stephens to Sydney
• Parasail over beautiful beaches. • Hand feed sharks and rays at Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters. • Visit the Central Coast for Australian Reptile Park or seek thrills at TreeTop Adventures. • Visit The Entrance at 3:30pm to witness daily feeding of pelicans.