5D Sydney & Hunter Valley Getaway
- 3 nights Sydney city hotel (Breakfree on George or similar) + 1 night accommodation at Hunter Resort
- Daily Breakfast
- Sydney Tall Ships Lunch or Dinner cruise
- Captain Cook Hop On Hop Off cruise
- Award-winning Taronga Zoo
- 2 days car rental (Toyota Corolla Sedan or similar)
- Tour of submarine at Australian National Maritime Museum
- Mast Climb on Sydney Tall Ships worth S$110 per couple
- Hunter Resort Bonus (only valid for stay at Hunter Resort)
- Free onsite vineyard tour & wine-tasting at 9 am
- Free breakfast for kids • Learn more about wine at the Hunter Wine Theatre (11 am / 2 pm)
- One free bucket of Aqua Golf balls per room at nearby Aqua Golf & Putt Putt
- 20% off for Segway Tour, Horse & Carriage Tour and hot air ballooning
Day 1: Explore the Iconic Sydney Harbour
• Explore Circular Quay and the iconic Sydney Opera House. • Experience the exhilarating BridgeClimb adventure atop the Sydney Harbour Bridge. • See Sydney Harbour on a thrilling jetboat ride or a leisurely Harbour Cruise. • Feed koalas and giraffes at the award winning Taronga Zoo with a million dollar view.
Day 2: Shop & Discover Darling Harbour + Manly Lagoon
• Visit Sydney’s tallest tower, the Sydney Tower Eye for an awe inspiring view. • Shop for international and local designs at the Queen Victoria Building, Pitt Street Mall. • Explore Darling Harbour and its highlights: SEA LIFE Aquarium, WILD LIFE Zoo and Madame Tussauds. • Taste the freshest seafood at the world famous Sydney Fish Market. • Enjoy waterfront dining at Cockle Bay or King Street Wharf (try Nick’s for seafood). • Catch the iconic Manly ferry to Manly beach and enjoy the sun, sand and see. Choose to hike or cycle the scenic coastal walk to North Head. • Catch the fireworks on Saturdays.
Day 3: Stroll along Bondi Beach + visit local neighbourhoods and buzzing markets
• Explore Sydney’s quirky neighbourhoods, from Newtown’s street art to Surry Hills’s cafes. • Take in the dramatic ocean views, golden beaches, artistic graffiti and delightful cafes along the Bondi to Bronte Walk. • Every Sunday, head to Bondi Markets for local designer clothing, arts and crafts and more.
Day 4: Sydney to Hunter Valley
• Stop over at main towns Cessnock and Pokolbin. • Taste wines from renown wineries such as Tyrrells Wines, Lindemans and Wyndham Estate. • Learn quick wine facts at the Hunter Valley Wine School. • Visit the Hunter Valley Gardens and explore the 10 different themed gardens. • Taste gourmet cheese at the Hunter Valley Cheese Company. • Sample hand-made chocolates and fudge at the Hunter Valley Chocolate Company. • Overnight in the Hunter Valley.
Day 5: Hunter Valley to Sydney
• Before departing for Sydney, take a hot air balloon ride over the vineyards.