5D Sydney & Blue Mountains Escapade
- 3 nights Sydney city hotel (Breakfree on George or similar) + 1 night accommodation at Waldorf Leura Gardens
- Daily Breakfast
- Sydney Tall Ships Lunch or Dinner cruise
- Captain Cook Hop On Hop Off cruise
- Award-winning Taronga Zoo
- Scenic World Unlimited Discovery Pass (includes rides on the Railway, Skyway, Cableway and Walkway)
- Aboriginal performance at Waradah Aboriginal Centre
- 2 days car rental (Toyota Corolla Sedan or similar)
- Tour of submarine at Australian National Maritime Museum
- Mast Climb on Sydney Tall Ships worth S$110 per couple
Day 1: Explore the Iconic Sydney Harbour
• Explore Circular Quay and the iconic Sydney Opera House. • Experience the exhilarating BridgeClimb adventure atop the Sydney Harbour Bridge. • See Sydney Harbour on a thrilling jetboat ride or a leisurely Harbour Cruise. • Feed koalas and giraffes at the award winning Taronga Zoo with a million dollar view.
Day 2: Shop & Discover Darling Harbour + Manly Lagoon
• Visit Sydney’s tallest tower, the Sydney Tower Eye for an awe inspiring view. • Shop for international and local designs at the Queen Victoria Building, Pitt Street Mall. • Explore Darling Harbour and its highlights: SEA LIFE Aquarium, WILD LIFE Zoo and Madame Tussauds. • Taste the freshest seafood at the world famous Sydney Fish Market. • Enjoy waterfront dining at Cockle Bay or King Street Wharf (try Nick’s for seafood). • Catch the iconic Manly ferry to Manly beach and enjoy the sun, sand and see. Choose to hike or cycle the scenic coastal walk to North Head. • Catch the fireworks on Saturdays.
Day 3: Stroll along Bondi Beach + visit local neighbourhoods and buzzing markets
• Explore Sydney’s quirky neighbourhoods, from Newtown’s street art to Surry Hills’s cafes. • Take in the dramatic ocean views, golden beaches, artistic graffiti and delightful cafes along the Bondi to Bronte Walk. • Every Sunday, head to Bondi Markets for local designer clothing, arts and crafts and more.
Day 4: Sydney to Blue Mountains
• Echo Point Lookout for panoramic views. • Ride the world’s steepest incline Scenic Railway or take the Scenic Skyway for views of the Three Sisters. • Learn about Aboriginal Culture through traditional dances and performances at Waradah Aboriginal Centre. • Visit Leura, a quaint shopping village to hunt for vintage treasures. • Enjoy Devonshire Tea with scones at Bygone Beautys. • Take in the sights and smells of the huge eucalyptus trees - the oil from which gives a blue haze and the Blue Mountains its name. • Overnight in the Blue Mountains - watch the spectacular sunrise or sunset.
Day 5: Blue Mountains to Sydney
Continue West to Jenolan Caves, the world’s oldest open limestone caves. • Explore one of 11 caves on a guided tour. • Fresh fruit picking at Bilpin Spring Orchards: Pick fresh apples, peaches, berries and Nashi pears directly from the tree! (Seasonal activity: call to enquire before arrival). • Head to Direct Factory Outlets (DFO) at Homebush before returning to Sydney.